Ever since I tagged PTO President onto my job list my brain is in full motion. Good thing I can multi task! PTO plans events at our school, and our first event to plan was Family Fun Night. So for the past month, my brain has been in event mode. I have never been to a Family Fun night, so I didn't really know what to expect. So when I don't know what to do, I research. I am a self help book kind of mom. So after doing some reading about it and brainstorming with my VP, we got some ideas, had a meeting, and soon our ideas were put into motion. We had a good team of teachers and a handful of parents. Flyer's were sent out in hopes we would have a good turnout. What if no one came!?@!@!! All this work, and what if no one comes?!@!!!! (anxiety runs in the family.)
Well... People came, and came, and came! Slush burgers were served, almost 288 slush burgers! I was never mentally prepared for that many people! I thought maybe about 100,160, 175 (or 0) people would be there. It was crazy. SO in my head, pumpkin bingo, trick or treat walk, face painting, an owl craft, 3 legged races, and potato sack races were supposed to be really organized and easy going. It was a little chaotic, I was a lot stressed, but in the end it was Family Fun Night!
and now that Family Fun night is over, I finally have time to dump out the Cheese Nips that have been on the bottom of my purse.....ahhh relief!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment