Our playroom has made some progress in the past couple weeks. I got my shelves in, but they are not totally complete yet. I added fabric to the back of them to spruce them up. LOVE IT! I do need to order another piece for one side. I also painted some more friends on the walls.
The kids and I are also going through some of our toys. I realized part of the reason they don't play in the play room is because their "old" toys are down there, stuff they don't really play with anymore. So we are moving more important stuff downstairs, like Lego's. The kitchen set is being donated to Macie's classroom, which she is very excited about. We also have a big garage sale pile. It feels good to reinvent our play space!
Stay tuned for more pictures as our space gets closer to being complete!


1 comment:
LOVING the added friends! Can't wait to see finished pics - although seeing it in person would be best! =)
Post a Comment