Our picture with REE!!!!
One month ago my very good friend and I took a road trip to see Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman in Great Falls, MT. This was one of the best weekends for me. It was the first time I EVER left my family and took off on the road by myself since having kids. I did miss my family like crazy, but the experience was so great, and never to be forgotten. My friend Geoffrey is a great blogger, and we both wrote posts about our weekend after getting back, so for the extended and detailed story, click on the link bellow and you will find a few posts about our Pioneer weekend. http://joeybelledesigns.wordpress.com/2011/03/page/2/
and for those of you who are wondering who in the heck is the Pioneer Woman, click here, http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ you will be very pleased, and soon become addicted to her cooking, blogging, and her photography skills. I honestly cook out of her cookbook or website 3-4 times a week. GOOD STUFF! She is also a future Food Network star! Her show airs sometime in the near future. Can't wait!


No comments:
Post a Comment