Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Blog Book

I decided to start blogging again after reviewing a few of my posts from the past. I have always wanted to print out our blog into a book, but just haven't had the time to do it. Well after reading it and deciding I didn't want the kids to miss out on all of the memories I did some research and found www.sharedbook.com. They printed my book as easy as 1 2 3. All I had to do was pay! :) cha ching, cha ching.. it was worth it though. The first week we had the book the kids loved looking through it. Amazingly enough Macie remembered a lot of the pictures. Isaac enjoyed looking at himself as a "cute little baby." He loves baby Isaac. I love the memories, and I think every year I will get a new book printed. Easy scrapbook!

2 comments:

Christina F said...

Seriously LOVE you right now!! I have been wanting to print my old blog but couldn't find this good a price! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Greg n Sara said...

love that idea... for real cuz I don't like to scap book... thanks too