Thursday, September 29, 2011


1st day of preschool!


School at home!

Mr Isaac started Preschool on the same day as Macie started Kindergarten.  I really had doughts as to if he was ready for preschool, but I wanted to give him a chance to see if I was wrong.  He was excited about school because Macie was excited about school.  He looks up to his big sister, and wants to be just like her! He did ok on his first day.  I was impressed that he said goodbye with no tears!  (not the same case for me!) 
As more and more days of preschool came around, Isaac was not as excited, and pretty anxious about even going.  So after a lot of thought we just decided that there was no need to push him, and he can start preschool at a later date.  Kids amaze me how much they grow and change within just months.  So I have a lot of faith that he will be ready on the next go around for preschool.  In the meantime he gets to do school at home with mommy! We are having a lot of fun doing it too!  Its a  new challenge for both of us!  

No comments: