Friday, April 30, 2010

C A K E




When Isaac's birthday was coming up I debated over baking his cake, or ordering his cake from the grocery store. I ordered "What's New Cupcake" to get some ideas and just got a little overwhelmed with the idea so I decided to order his cake. Well the grocery store didn't do jeep cakes, so I was going to settle for a truck cake. Turns out I went to go place my order and they were closed in the bakery. So I was on to plan B. I was going to make this cake myself. I laid awake at night thinking of it, and got tips from an old friend. The past 2 days I have baked and decorated Isaac's Jeep themed cake. How FUN! I had so much fun decorating this cake! I don't think I want to let people eat it now..... Ok, I will. Next week I am on to Princess and the Frog cake decorating.

No comments: